Steven A. Samide - Partner
Ph (212) 696-4848
Fx (212) 696-1231
Steven A. Samide is a partner of Mintz & Gold LLP and a member of the firm's Corporate Department. As part of his broad corporate and business practice, Mr. Samide is well experienced in numerous types of business transactions. Mr. Samide advises clients with respect to the following:
- Forming business entities;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Corporate reorganizations and restructurings;
- Stock and asset-based transactions;
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances;
- Manufacturing agreements;
- Purchase and sale agreements;
- Service agreements;
- Consulting and independent contracting agreements;
- Employment and severance arrangements;
- Selling and purchasing businesses;
- Financing arrangements, including asset-based lending transactions, promissory notes, guarantees, security agreements and intercreditor agreements;
- Licensing agreements;
- Intellectual property matters, including trademark registrations and assignments and work-for-hire agreements;
- Corporate recordkeeping and governance, including counseling members of closely held businesses vis-à-vis other members to avoid, manage and resolve internal business disputes;
- Dissolving and winding-down businesses, including creditor management and the disposition of assets.
Mr. Samide also works with members of the firm's Litigation Department in connection with complex business litigations and disputes, as well as securities arbitrations and administrative proceedings.
Mr. Samide received his B.S. degree from Cornell University and his J.D. degree from the University of Buffalo School of Law, where he was a Senior Member of the Buffalo Moot Court Board. He is a member of the New York State Bar and the New York State Bar Association.
top of page