At Mintz & Gold, our Corporate attorneys are dedicated to helping our clients achieve their business objectives. Whether your business is large and established, a start-up venture, or positioned somewhere in between, we are committed to providing prompt and proactive, value-added service. We have vast experience in representing closely held businesses of all sizes, and effectively deal with the particular legal and business issues confronting closely held businesses.
Mintz & Gold’s corporate attorneys take the time to learn our clients’ businesses so that we may accurately identify and address existing issues and anticipate future issues. We strive to understand each client’s priorities, business style, preferred means of dealing with problems and their tolerance for risk.
Mintz & Gold provides a full range of general business and corporate legal services:
- Forming and organizing all forms of business entities such as corporations, limited liability companies, limited liability partnerships, general and limited partnerships and professional limited liability companies.
- Negotiating and drafting the documents and agreements associated with the formation of a business entity such as shareholders’ agreements, operating agreements, partnership agreement and formation documents.
- Assisting business entities with governance issues and disputes, and ensuring that business entities take the actions required to avoid compromising the limited liability benefits associated with such business entities.
- Structuring mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, strategic partnerships and other business combinations, including the negotiation and documentation of stock or asset purchase and sale agreements, transition service agreements, assignment of trademark and tradename agreements and other transitional documentation.
- Negotiating and drafting all types of business agreements such as employment agreements, independent contractor agreements, sales representative agreements, employee separation agreements, supply agreements, distribution agreements, purchasing agreements and licensing agreements.
- Assisting clients to obtain appropriate financing by negotiating and drafting financing documents, asset based lending agreements, inter-creditor agreements, subordination agreements and all other types of loan and guaranty related documents.
- Acting in a general counsel role for our clients who have not yet reached a stage where hiring an in-house attorney is feasible.
Our experience, together with our emphasis on responsiveness, efficiency, and knowing our clients, enables our Corporate attorneys to provide our clients with the highest possible level of counsel and representation.
For more information, please contact Steven Gold.